Professional Interior Book Formatting
250 Pages or Less
Print-ready layout is the most important key to a professional looking book. We refine your book to include the professional nuances of a high quality book formatting.
- Correction of extra white spaces
- Paragraph indentations
- Mixed fonts
- Page numbering
- Page margins
- Page justifications
- Page headers/footers
- Chapter starts
- Copyright page
- Table of Contents
- Book gutter
- Proper order of front material and an updated Table of Contents
- Formatting does not correct typos, misspellings, incorrect wording, incorrect punctuation, or other editorial issues.
What to submit:
- Final proofread manuscript file.
- Microsoft Word files, separated by chapters.
- ISBN number (not required). This will appear on your copyright page.