ISBN for eBooks
SPECIAL! Since the ISBN Agency recommends a separate ISBN for eBooks, this discounted promotion enables self-publishers the ability to uniquely identify various digital eBook versions. The ISBN number can be used for any eBook platform, however a unique ISBN is required for each of the platforms where your eBook is being offered. This includes Kindle, ibooks/iPad, and Nook. A barcode graphic is not provided since barcodes are not required for eBooks.
- Online portal enables immediate title submission for listing in Bowker’s Books in Print
- ISBN assignments are provided within 30 minutes (during business hours)
- “Independent Publisher” is listed publisher and can be used at all eBook marketplaces
- Author retains all ownership and copyright
- Publisher Services is the largest authorized agent of the U.S. ISBN Agency
- Unmatched Phone Support – Talk to a real person – We are really nice!
Once ISBN assignment(s) are provided, clients will be contacted for their book information. Our online portal enables clients to upload all their title information and cover art directly to the Books in Print Database.
*Orders placed after business hours (5pm CST) will be processed the next business day.